Lift for a 1986 Bj73 looking for options (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

forrest5000

SILVER Star
Threads
It’s time to replace the old tired 2 inch lift on the 73 . What is everyone happy with ? I’m looking at maybe 2 1/2 inch lift . Dobinson? Trail Tamer ? Or go back with OME ?
Thanks Eric . Already tried the search nothing popped up.

I just put a ironman 2 inch medium duty lift on my 89 bj71. It is a little stiffer than I would like since I dont have any extra weight in it, so I think I am going to pull a leaf out of each leaf pack. But I couldn't pass up the price of $750 for springs, shocks, ubolts and bushings shipped to my door in 3 days. And it also came with a free air compressor.

I just put a ironman 2 inch medium duty lift on my 89 bj71. It is a little stiffer than I would like since I dont have any extra weight in it, so I think I am going to pull a leaf out of each leaf pack. But I couldn't pass up the price of $750 for springs, shocks, ubolts and bushings shipped to my door in 3 days. And it also came with a free air compressor.
Info please, I'm interested in the same... I have an '88 BJ73

This is the kit I bought thru ironman, they have a US hub somewhere in the northwest I think. This is the kit if you have leaf springs front and rear, you can get the nitro or for a few hundred bucks more can get foam cell shocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom