Lifetime USGS Military / Veteran Public Lands Pass just $10 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hugh Heifer

Less than 115 days!
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.stlca.org
I learned on another forum Military and Veterans can get a $10 lifetime public lands pass (normally $80 annually) for access to Forest Servics, National Parks, Corps property, etc that otherwise charges a fee.

Details and ordering info is here:
Military Pass | USGS Store - https://store.usgs.gov/MilitaryPass

I just ordered mine. Allows entry of you and three others in a non-comercial vehicle or (I think) two motorcycles to fee areas without the fee! That is a huge savings.

Maybe I am missing something but places are getting super expensive without a pass. Skyline Drive in Shenandoah is $30 a car without a pass. A $10 lifetime pass? No brainer!

Last edited:
Thanks for the info! How does it work for those places (like USFS Day Use Area) that you have to put money in a machine or in a lock box slot? You know, unattended locations.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info! How does it work for those places (like USFS Day Use Area) that you have to put money in a machine or in a lock box slot? You know, unattended locations.
They enclosed a rearview mirror hangar so I am guessing you jus hang it in the windshield and don't pay.
I have heard the sun will destroy the cards pretty quickly though.
Stickers are available for your vehicles anywhere that has a brick and mortar that issues cards so you can get a sticker at any of those locations and then not have to hang your card in your windshield. - Good for a 40 that has no top or won't lock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom