Life is good! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Yehaa ,Thanks to all that helped to become a full patch member of the swamp donkeys!It's the best birthday present I've ever got,That is if my wife did not get me a 45 LV driver door :D .That would be close 2nd eh.So to charla,deny,bruce,and all.THIS CLUB ROCKS!!

Welcome!
We are proud to have you and your wagon fetish! :D
Cheers,
Deny

I guess now we'll have to get our butts in gear and make up some dash plaques with road kill on them.... that should lead to some more controversy.

Seriously, congratulations on becoming a member... although we haven't even voted you in yet :flipoff2: ;) or received your $5. :D

So far we have the following as members:

Me
Deny
You (Rob)
Hayley
Ray
Steve
Bruce
Deb
Greg

Maybe Chris.... (making it to double digits)....

Not too shabby, not too shabby :cheers:

Oh.. and I almost forgot....

:bounce: HAPPY BDAY! :bounce2:

We like to get payed by spurs, guns, saddles, gold nuggets........ just see the thread about american selling cruisers. :D

Bring it to our next run... you will, afterall, be joining us right? ;)

Yeah Rob, if you have the time and money, I highly recomend the Tumbler Ridge Trip on the august long. read the write up to see how it is, but we had a stock Cherokee with a 4 in lift and 31's make it no problem. (just in case you are worried about your wagon :D )
Cheers,
Deny

I think I've convinced KiwiChris to attend. He's a stocker with no winch. (Not stalker with no wench).

You did tell him that there will be a bunch of good old rednecks there right? Sweet, that will be 3 blue 40's there then. Man and I used to be the only blue forty on most of my runs in the good old days. I'll have to repaint it some ugly colour like yellow or something! :flipoff2: (if you ever read this, you know I am dissing you, right Derek! :D )

Let's welcome Bryan to the fold

and now that makes 11.

:grinpimp: :beer:

Welcom Bryan,

Bryan Who? Local or satalite?

Cheers,
Deny

Deny said:
Welcom Bryan,

Bryan Who? Local or satalite?

Cheers,
Deny

The one, the only, Bryan "hot pants" Kathan - of Trayback RMLCA fame

Bryan's right here dude! Im from Calgary, but lived in Fort Nelson for a short time, so i figured i should Join. Deny, I met you at the River Shiver last year. Im a pick-up guy, (just bought my 12th) but im a fan of Land cruisers and a fan of a select few of their owners.

Hey Brian,
Nice to see you found our board, It's a little quite now, but should pick up as wheeling season will return. Fort Nelson! ouch! I feel your pain, haven't been up there yet, but everyone keeps telling me there is nothing up there to see.:D
Cheers,
Deny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom