License Plate Light Harness (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PabloCruise

SILVER Star
Threads
The little bit of wiring that goes from the side marker light portion of the harness to my PS ambulance door keeps breaking. These are the wires for my license plate light.

Has anyone found a source for little electrical connectors so I can rebuild mine? I need a couple of push-in spades, and that piece that takes two plug ins from the lights outside the amby door.

I went to the local electrical supply store and they said no dice.

TIA

I got some from all places AutoZone. They fit the plugs fine and even have some shrink tubing too. MUCH better than RadioShack imo. Here's a picture:

connectors.jpg

Pablo,

The double bullet connector I mentioned above is just like stock (priced like OEM, also).

I have a bunch of the two-wire connectors (Packard 56) from Waytek (you have to buy a minimum number of connectors from them), if you want to buy a few off of me. They are great connectors and I use them on my truck.
Come to think of it, the terminals from the Packard connectors would probably fit the OEM plugs, if you wanted to retain the OEM plugs. The Packard plugs are really the same, though.

The last is just a standard ring connector. Any lug of that size will work. If you want one exactly like that, I can send you one.

Todd Bull.

Last edited:
Todd has graciously offered to supply me with some spade and ring connectors.

I'll order up a double bullet connector from above sight.

My question to you MUDders is, how many of you would want a repro harness to the license plate?

If there is interest, I'll order up a quantity of the double bullet connectors!

Let me know in this post...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom