For Sale LHD1990 Land Cruise LJ73 Diesel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got bumped up on the list answering a message. Will post my Land Cruiser back for sale soon . Unfortunately, still have to find a new owner for this amazing truck. Now, the LJ73 is getting a new fresh paint and all of the rust has been repaired.

20191016_092620_LI.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think so. This model is the Bundra, that was designed just for Austria. They called it light duty land cruiser. It was meant to have more city feeling and comfort with durability and toughness of the BJ models. That's why it has all coil suspension front and back. So I don't think it has diff locks or center transfer case lock.

People with the $$ are still nuts for troopies. the MWB I bought was for sale for awhile too.

good luck with it, it's a nice specimen.

I hope someone calls me with a nice troopy for sale. Or the right 3X LC.
I guess it’s not OK for me to leave my phone number here.

I hope someone calls me with a nice troopy for sale. Or the right 3X LC.
I guess it’s not OK for me to leave my phone number here.

What is a 3x lc ?

Short for center diff lock, front and rear diff lock (=3), Land Cruiser.

Yeah , that won't happen in a 70 series. As far as I know only the 80's have that combination and lhd 70 series with lockers are pretty rare and get premium price tags I always add my own choice of lockers if I need them that way you get what you want and you can do some nice upgrades while installing them.

Yeah , that won't happen in a 70 series. As far as I know only the 80's have that combination and lhd 70 series with lockers are pretty rare and get premium price tags I always add my own choice of lockers if I need them that way you get what you want and you can do some nice upgrades while installing them.

Trouble is, I’m not a mechanic and I have little time. I 79 bronco is plenty to keep up with on maintenance and repairs, plus a 74 VW which is very little trouble, plus I’m 99 Volvo which is problematic as an every day driver, Plus a 1952 CJ three which is rust free. I just want something Reliable to drive off road that can be all locked up. Maybe I can get some of the stuff done in my spare time LOL

any pictures of rust areas and engine ?

This helps. Thank you. I am specifically wondering if you have a center transfer case lock, which directs power 50/50 to front and back. Also wondering if you have front and rear diff lockers.
The center lock is on the full time 4x4s. Part time Rigs don't have a center lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom