For Sale LHD1990 Land Cruise LJ73 Diesel (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got bumped up on the list answering a message. Will post my Land Cruiser back for sale soon . Unfortunately, still have to find a new owner for this amazing truck. Now, the LJ73 is getting a new fresh paint and all of the rust has been repaired.

20191016_092620_LI.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck to seller! There is definitely some rust going on, but the characteristics of value on this listing are a good-running 2LT, left hand drive, a seemingly honest seller (can't say how much more enjoyable it is dealing with someone who is honest), and a decent price. The owner has also owned it for awhile, which makes me believe that they have shaken it down. It also includes all import paperwork, which is essential.

I'm local to this and hope it goes to someone else in the area.

Have I seen this LC at the Orvis flagship store in Manchester?

Let me know if you decide to sale the LX450

Hello yes still Available . I have posted a link with all the pictures on drop box please visit that. Chassis is in prime condition body needs some rust repair. Runs and drives great . Truly one of a kind LC

After few messages about the LJ73 availability, I wanted to update everyone on my LJ73. Since I posted this for sale I decided to spend time and money to repair all body issues that had . I have now changed both rear quarter panels and gone through all of the body issues. Now the Land Cruiser is getting a fresh pain job. I will post a new for sale add soon. Thanks for all the interest

20191016_092620_LI.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom