SOLD LHD HZJ76 in Ontario Canada, will ship to U.S. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Afternoon all,

After much thought, I'm just wrapping up this 'HZJ76' and will be putting it for sale. I'd like to use the funds from this build to work on another 70 series.

This (body) is a 2016 HZJ76. The body is brand new and complete including full interior. It has a few paint rubs and small dents from shipping that need to be repaired.

It is built on a 1992 LJ78 chassis that has been modified to suit the new front clip, and 1HZ motor.

The entirety is completely road legal, and currently insured.

What is included in the sale ( but not shown in the picture below ) is the following:

HZJ76
Rebuilt 1HZ motor with factory toyota parts, crated and would ship separately.
Brand new R151F Transmission with transfer case
ARB Front bumper
OEM rear bumper and aftermarket LED tailights are installed but not shown. (OEM taillights included)
Tires and rims as shown
Spare full set of 6 doors from LJ78 (if ever there was damage to one of these doors, the spare door could be used)
Spare set of side rear windows (same as above)
140 litre stainless steel long range fuel tank
OEM snorkel

I may have missed some details, but those are the basics.

Engine and body have a total of 0 miles on them.

Serious Inquires Only

$45,000 USD. Will ship to U.S.A. (see notes regarding motor shipping separately above)

Shipping and brokerage (if applicable) is the buyers responsibility

IMG_1538.jpeg

Damnation. This makes me want to sell my 79 single cab/80 frame project to fund this. This is my all time dream setup.

I understand the reason for separating the engine, but is it just the frame that needs to be 25 years old for import to US?

I believe, perhaps incorrectly, that the engine also has "import restrictions". Hopefully the smart folks will chime in with the correct answer if I'm wrong.

Damnation. This makes me want to sell my 79 single cab/80 frame project to fund this. This is my all time dream setup.
But you would most likely be the only guy in Texas with a 76 & 79 Series in your garage. :)

Good morning all my fellow 70 Series lovers

As requested, here are some more photos of the ‘HZJ76’

Sitting on the stock tires/rims to fit in my garage.

1CBF778D-C3E9-4FBA-A9B3-50D3DCB1BEF3.jpeg

DA38A398-21CA-4144-84BF-7ED5F3FB54A5.jpeg

498FEA6C-D0D6-49C5-9ABB-4DC86E38C3CD.jpeg

8DA06D48-44C3-4F40-B9A2-405A47B34FC8.jpeg

498ED756-724D-467D-A282-72F78A180988.jpeg

I believe, perhaps incorrectly, that the engine also has "import restrictions". Hopefully the smart folks will chime in with the correct answer if I'm wrong.

To answer the question about the motor, it is old enough to pass import restrictions and can supply the documentation a brokerage would need.

Buyers may want to know more.

Engine bay pics?
Under carriage pics?
Interior pics?
Semi float rear it looks like?
Are these 70 series axles?
Lockers? Electric or cable?
OEM wire harness installed?12v or 24V?
Has this been registered in Canada?

Buyers will need “title doc” which is a registration paper for import and titling in the US. Canadian title is not like real title in the US.

Buyers may want to know more.

Engine bay pics?
Under carriage pics?
Interior pics?
Semi float rear it looks like?
Are these 70 series axles?
Lockers? Electric or cable?
OEM wire harness installed?12v or 24V?
Has this been registered in Canada?

Buyers will need “title doc” which is a registration paper for import and titling in the US. Canadian title is not like real title in the US.

Great points,

1)Other pics will come shortly
2)Full undercarriage is from an LJ78 (axles, diffs etc)
3) No lockers
4) OEM wire harness installed and included
5) Registered and insured in Canada

Don't happen to have any more of these kicking around, do you? I'm located in Ontario and always looking for 70s :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom