For Sale LHD Diesel Troopy 1980-HJ-45 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just purchased my 8th vehicle so reluctantly my pretty rare diesel Troopy is currently offered for sale.

OFFICALLY OFF THE MARKET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1980 HJ-45 Troopy
H diesel motor w/ 149000 Kilometers/98000 miles
Left Hand Drive
(2) New Odyssey Batteries (24 volt)
New OME Complete Suspension
(5) New 255/85-16 BFG Muds
(5) New 16" Factory Wheels powder coated black
New Man-A-Fre spare tire/cooler rack
New Snorkle
New Exhaust System
New Tuffy Center Console w/CD player
New 24-12 Converter

Needs rear seats
Front Drivers seat needs recovering
windshield frame has a couple minor spots of corrosion

Offered at 26K

Located in Los Angeles, California

hollyandmac@ca.rr.com
or PM me for more photos or info!!!!

80 HJ-45 001.JPG

80 HJ-45 004.jpg

006.jpg

Last edited:
maybe build a bigger garage? right after buying her a bigger ring...... :lol:

that's a nice looking troopy. cleaner than most.

georg

i have sold numerous RHD vehicles in Canada. most Canadians would prefer LHD vehicles over RHD but some will accept the RHD version over not having one at all.

me, i couldn't care less either way. i drive RHD/LHD almost daily switching back and forth with no effort.

is the LHD troopy worth more than a RHD version, in the same condition, yes. you will also have a larger market to work with.

If I elect to keep it, what would you swap in? I would prefer to keep it a diesel. It currently has in infamous "H" diesel and it's 24 volt.

Bigger garage lol. Cleaver ;) Love your garage and have been looking for something similar myself. Tricky to find. The infamous "H" has its benefits but in today's world having that extra juice when road tripping would be nice. If you have the dough and the wife is ok with it then do the swap. From the outside looking in your wife has already demonstrated she is pretty open with seven vehicles. Otherwise do the right thing and sell it to me!

1HZ /HDT with H55F would be my choice.
quiet
powerful
very decent on fuel ... depending on right foot.
parts are still available easily.
If I elect to keep it, what would you swap in? I would prefer to keep it a diesel. It currently has in infamous "H" diesel and it's 24 volt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom