Wanted LHD 73/74 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Starting my search for a 73/74 series cruiser.
Been reaching out to the known importers as well just haven’t found the right truck yet and still early on in the search.

Looking for LHD, manual, AC, rear bench, low(er) miles and unmolested. No real preference on diesel or gas, however leaning towards gas as those trucks seem to be a bit cheaper.
Saying the above if someone has a cleanly built truck, something like Just Diff's 73, that's my ultimate goal so that would save me some time and money.

No major requirements other than what is listed above.

Thank you

should have bought this somewhat local to you before it went on ebay

Bump. Still looking.

Have a line on a 95 FZJ73 with 129k miles and factory AC. Going back and forth to pull the trigger or if i want to wait for a eastern hemisphere truck. Bit hesistant with feedback around the South American trucks but looks to be in excellent shape and has been inspected by my father and nothing alarming standing out.

1990 Toyota Land Cruiser BJ73 #1016 - https://www.landcruisermart.com/1990-toyota-land-cruiser-bj73-1016
1990 LHD BJ73
18691592_69f9bb.jpg
18691592_70f04d.jpg
18691592_fef9a4.jpg

Why are you laughing? That’s an oem zip tie holding up the window switch on the drivers door.

And don’t forget the matching blue 4WD solenoid on the RH fender. :lol:

These other two areas look delightful as well...

:lol:

Im sure someone’s going to buy this for $20k.... guaranteed.

8AE4B9DC-96AC-45C7-AE4B-4B00E16066C1.jpeg

And don’t forget the matching blue 4WD solenoid on the RH fender. :lol:

These other two areas look delightful as well...

:lol:

Im sure someone’s going to buy this for $20k.... guaranteed.

View attachment 2588265
Only 20k !!!!! For a truck with color coded vacuum and fuel lines ....... where do I sign ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom