SOLD LHD 70 Series 3B AC Kit 24V (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

paul r

SILVER Star
Threads
I purchased an AC kit from @joekatana last year when I was rebuilding my 3B. However, before I finished my 3B I switched gears to go to a 1HD-FT so while I could use pieces of the kit, I think it is better for me to sell this and start again with a kit that will better suit my build now. The kit looks great and my intention is just to turn back around and get a kit that from Joeri that will better fit my needs.

The AC kit is as found in this thread LHD HZJ73 aftermarket ac kit installation - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/lhd-hzj73-aftermarket-ac-kit-installation.1253464/

I only opened it to look it over and to powder coat the compressor bracket. I paid just over $2500 with the shipping to me.

$2500 OBO plus the ride.

Last edited:
Great opportunity for anyone needing a 3B kit as I am out of inventory for at least the rest of the year . Summer has just started y’all 😉

I dug out the box so I could take some pics. Looks like I cadmium plated the pulley set and powder coated the compressor bracket. I haven't opened all the boxes, but there should be the full kit including the condenser, line sets, compressor, and evaporator box.
IMG_9842.jpg

IMG_9836.jpg

IMG_9839.jpg

IMG_9843.jpg

Great opportunity for anyone needing a 3B kit as I am out of inventory for at least the rest of the year . Summer has just started y’all 😉
Will this fit an LHD 85 BJ70?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom