Lexus Service History ... can we still get it? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I logged onto Lexus.com and can not figure out how to get Service History.
I do remember we use to be able to get Service History there but I can't find it.
Has it been discontinued? Moved? Or am I just a DA?

Any Lexus dealer can give you a printout. Stop in and see a service person.

Any Lexus dealer can give you a printout. Stop in and see a service person.

Maybe I need to try this again. The last dealer I called said it wouldn't give out records because of "personal info". Sounded like bs to me

Maybe I need to try this again. The last dealer I called said it wouldn't give out records because of "personal info". Sounded like bs to me
Definitely BS. Anyone in service can see what's happened to the truck since its first delivery. You can always try another dealer.

You'll see the same info if you get the VIN and take a look via the Lexus internet service page(s).

Reactions: tip
Definitely BS. Anyone in service can see what's happened to the truck since its first delivery. You can always try another dealer.

You'll see the same info if you get the VIN and take a look via the Lexus internet service page(s).
They won’t give you their print out because it contains some customer information, how much they paid, etc. Not really any more helpful than the printout from the Lexus portal that you can get but there are some things that were truncated on the portal but not on the printout. I had to have the PO email the dealer and give them permission to share the full records with me.

That’s how I know the PO spent a total of $27,000 over the years at the dealer.

After I bought my truck I got in touch with the main Lexus dealer that serviced it. They were able to send me a very detailed / itemized list of services done since new at any Lexus or Toyota dealer the truck was serviced at. The PDF was pulled from Lexus Service Lane.

I also called the Toyota dealer where it had service work done and they were able to send me redacted invoices for work done showing itemized part numbers / labor. But the main Service Lane PDF shows all this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom