1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lexus on the Rocks

Discussion in 'OK- Green Country Cruisers' started by Walking Eagle, Jul 26, 2005.

1. Walking Eagle

Walking Eagle

Saturday was down at Ft. Grubber off-road park with the 40 and melted the rear brake line (dont' ask). Last night I went down with a tow dolly to retrieve it. Had a friend from work with me so I showed him a bit of the area and what the Locked Lexus could do.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2006
  2. red dirt squirt

red dirt squirt

ahh the lap of luxury...you prolly had the a/c blowin, radio blastin, seat on tilt......that's how to wheel right there.

3. Walking Eagle

Walking Eagle

Ya', quite different from running down there Saturday with the 40. Top off, no-bikini (on the truck either), sun in the eyes, pounding propel to stay cool, having to shift gears, no radio, no a/c. But the Premier Racing seats in the 40 are pretty comfy and I got a lot more looks on the turnpike in it than in the Lexus.

4. Uncle Ben

Uncle Ben SILVER Star

Thats some mean looking speed bumps there in that mall parking lot! :grinpimp:

5. MoJ

MoJ Moderator

Wow, looks pretty stock too eh?

6. Walking Eagle

Walking Eagle

Only had it about two months. In that pic it's 100% stock, minus the running boards. Even has wimpy street tires.

I'm half way done (rear is done) with a 1" Mr. Gasket spacer lift. Figured might as well for $40. I'll do a real lift and tires after the 40 is sold.