SOLD Lexus LX570 2015 47k Miles L Certified (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Mileage
Color
silver
IMG_1792.jpg
IMG_1814.jpg
img_1800-jpg.2741674

IMG_1807.jpg

IMG_1820.jpg

Asking Price 48,500 - Included in sale is a $250 dollar Front Runner Outfitter Gift card.

Mileage 47,354

I purchased this vehicle in Nov 2019 from Lexus of RT 10 in New Jersey. It is an L certified vehicle, I am the second owner. First owner used it to drive to their beach house in the Hamptons from NJ. I used it for a few camping trips and a few drives to Maine. This truck has been regularly maintained at Lexus of rt 10 according to its service schedule.

Truck is pretty much stock except for a beautiful Front Runner Rack that was installed by Lexus of RT 10. I had them rivet the threaded rack mounts into place so that if anyone ever tried to take the rack off they wouldn't drop the threaded mounts into the roof of the truck. I have the stock rack.

All Weather Mats, Black leather interior, air conditioned seats, Back Up Cam, No DVD players.

Everything works as designed. Minor scratches and knicks through out vehicle but truck is in excellent condition. I had the front bumper replaced after minor damage was done on a camping trip (hit a branch, I couldn't live with it and Lexus rt 10 did the replacement.) The Carfax is purchased and I can provide it.

I deleted the third row, but have the seats and all hardware. These will be included in sale, obviously, or I can reinstall third row for you before sale.

I think, if you drive it, you'll buy it. Waiting for title from dealership (just paid it off, should have it in hand by end of week.)

IMG_1800.jpg

Last edited:
Surprised this hasn't moved yet. Just a ways outside my budget, otherwise exactly what I'm looking for.

Well done on the video. Super clean truck. Rack definitely makes it. GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom