Lexus LX470 vs LandCruiser Turbo diesel 80 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ishobie - You have some good videos. I really like your HZJ79. Sick rig. What are your build plans for the Lx470? New project?

I wonder how even that would have been on pavement (not to mention dangerous) :) ...

Great video, really thought that was an awesome pull off to watch

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Does this mean the 80 and 100 are equal. Think of all the time wasted in the "which is better". Thanks for clearing this up.

Pavement would be a bad idea:) Something would give and I'm pretty sure I know what it would be.

I don't really think it shows much, two trucks weighing the same on the same slick surface with the same tires - i think the writing was on the wall. I made it for fun, the kids had a riot doing it.

Thanks for watching guys.

Does this mean the 80 and 100 are equal. Think of all the time wasted in the "which is better". Thanks for clearing this up.

equal? really? it's clear from the video that the 100 has better articulation, more power, is more dependable, gets better mileage, has a smoother ride, and an endless supply of frosty beer in the glovebox.

Oregon, please stop before someone takes you seriously. Then here we go again :) you forgot better travel in the front on the 100, clearly, tits pretty hard to beat 7,5 inches.

Heck, I'll even go so far as to say that if the 100 wouldn't have had such obviously crappy tires as those awful BFG AT's it would have ripped the bumper right off that 80! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom