Lexus LX470 OEM Running Boards LED Lights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So do all years of the LX have them? I have a 99 amd don't see any lights under there. Would be stoked to have them!

So do all years of the LX have them? I have a 99 amd don't see any lights under there. Would be stoked to have them!
I think you best best is to look under and check for the wiring harness that goes to the running boards. Or there should be a tube spanning the running board visible just looking at the vehicle. If there is a pin stripe looking thing, that's it.

I think you best best is to look under and check for the wiring harness that goes to the running boards. Or there should be a tube spanning the running board visible just looking at the vehicle. If there is a pin stripe looking thing, that's it.

Yeah I did earlier before posting and just looked again. Don't see anything that looks like lights. They might have done that in 2000 when they added some stuff like wooden steering wheel, shifter, etc.

I also looked in the FSM and it says to remove the side steps just unbolt them and no mention of a wiring harness. Sad day for me as I was looking forward to buying the prewired LED lights to keep the fade out function. Oh well. First world problems!

Necro-post I guess, but my driver’s side running board lights are out. Ordered the 891 bulbs for end caps (from an earlier post) but it looks a lot different on my 2004 LX.
E2D4B684-8743-461F-B1BB-73C0C37B0C94.jpeg

This is the front end. The tube light is behind the white + black plug at the center-bottom of the pic. Running board power is top right. I have not figured out how to unplug the white + black plug non-destructively yet. If anyone knows, would love the help!

The puddle lamps look to be separate. They use a 194 bulb and are easy to change.
93852FEC-B95A-41C9-90AC-9417A372BAA1.jpeg

Two screws and you are done for these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom