LEXUS LX450: NEED Aftermarket KEYLESS REMOTE FOB 1996 1997 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've been searching for Aftermarket KEYLESS REMOTE FOB for my 1996 LEXUS LX450. I called the dealer and they are no longer available. They did give me a part #: 08191-60820. Please provide a link to where I can purchase an aftermarket replacment. Thanks in advance.

I've been searching for Aftermarket KEYLESS REMOTE FOB for my 1996 LEXUS LX450. I called the dealer and they are no longer available. They did give me a part #: 08191-60820. Please provide a link to where I can purchase an aftermarket replacment. Thanks in advance.
A few weeks ago someone did a thread for this. It had a Toyota replacement PN.
When I get home I'll link the thread. I need another fob too but haven't ordered it yet.

I ordered one off ebay a year or so ago. I just used the ebay models case to go around the original fobs internals, but you still may be able to get a complete one programmed?

A few weeks ago someone did a thread for this. It had a Toyota replacement PN.
When I get home I'll link the thread. I need another fob too but haven't ordered it yet.
Thanks for the providing the link when you get a chance.

Thanks for the providing the link when you get a chance.

That link should do it. The part number near the end of the thread that I'm going to get is:
PT398-07101 Please report back how things work

1997 LX450 key fob help - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/1997-lx450-key-fob-help.1271671/

Bought this last year for my LX450... I worked great... well, the range is TERRIBLE, but it was that way with my factory fob as well...

I paid $19.89 for it in June of last year... it's now $25. Inflation sucks...

Last edited:
PT398-07100 from Toyota, just programmed it for my 96. Says it doesn't work with your vehicle when buying it but bought it anyway and it worked perfectly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom