Lexus LX 450 head light rhd / elec. seat driveshaft / aux. tank (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,
as there not many LX450 running over here I going to run out of parts.
1. My rhd head light glass was hit by a stone and it is broken now . I do not want to be forced switch to the Toyota FZJ front.
2. The passenger seat for/back sliding drive-shaft got worn out at the plastic stubs. I plugged off the cable in order to prevent further damage.
3. Planning a longer trip starting from 2022 onwards (hopefully until then the Covid pandemia is thing of the past) I am looking for an extended range tank e.g. TLC80FR-PA Toyota Landscruiser 80 Series 140lt Main Replacement Tank Petrol – Automatic
(prefer a used one) - replacing the OEM tank - or an auxillary tank with a dual filler mechanism. Other good ideas are welcome.
Does anyone know were to get mentioned components?

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-16 at 09.47.46.jpeg

Hello,
as there not many LX450 running over here I going to run out of parts.
1. My rhd head light glass was hit by a stone and it is broken now . I do not want to be forced switch to the Toyota FZJ front.
2. The passenger seat for/back sliding drive-shaft got worn out at the plastic stubs. I plugged off the cable in order to prevent further damage.
3. Planning a longer trip starting from 2022 onwards (hopefully until then the Covid pandemia is thing of the past) I am looking for an extended range tank e.g. TLC80FR-PA Toyota Landscruiser 80 Series 140lt Main Replacement Tank Petrol – Automatic
(prefer a used one) - replacing the OEM tank - or an auxillary tank with a dual filler mechanism. Other good ideas are welcome.
Does anyone know were to get mentioned components?

I was sucessfull concerning the plastic gears of the power seat

I would start on eBay.com, get the US site. Lots of lx450 parts there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom