Lexus link system error message at startup (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any update on this?
No error message. I took out the entire brain and unplugged everything. However, I have only been moving it around in my driveway, so if this is one of those things that only kicks in after driving a few miles it is possible an error could still pop up. With the whole brain removed there is space for an amplifier and other things (I’m putting in a custom sound system)

For future reference - I just looped the two connectors to the Lexus Link that are under the cupholders, reinstalled the 7.5 amp fuse 19, and have no errors with a working night vision system again. Nav is a-ok. If looking at the cup holders top down sitting in the drivers seat, the right most flat connector stays untouched, the two square connectors to the left get unplugged from the link brain and plugged into one another to loop.

For future reference - I just looped the two connectors to the Lexus Link that are under the cupholders, reinstalled the 7.5 amp fuse 19, and have no errors with a working night vision system again. Nav is a-ok. If looking at the cup holders top down sitting in the drivers seat, the right most flat connector stays untouched, the two square connectors to the left get unplugged from the link brain and plugged into one another to loop.
No error message. I took out the entire brain and unplugged everything. However, I have only been moving it around in my driveway, so if this is one of those things that only kicks in after driving a few miles it is possible an error could still pop up. With the whole brain removed there is space for an amplifier and other things (I’m putting in a custom sound system)
Have been driving car with all Lexus link stuff stripped out with no errors for months now. Strip it all and fear not!

Do any of you who have removed the Lexus link have the over head panel to spare?
DDB1BBD5-6354-4589-A43F-6EB44CF2B65F.jpeg

I cut mine to put in a ScanGauge but am taking it back to stock
60C758B2-59D2-4527-A8F3-594328D33A43.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom