Lexus Credit Card Key Successfully programmed on 2016 LC #89904-53512 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A local locksmith was able to cut the Lexus blade key and it works on my 2017 LC. Vaguely recall someone asking if this was possible or not.

lexus blade key land cruiser 200.jpg

A local locksmith was able to cut the Lexus blade key and it works on my 2017 LC. Vaguely recall someone asking if this was possible or not.
thanks for sharing. I took my blade key to a local locksmith who destroyed it.

I'm a little confused. This part number 89904-53512... it it just the card or the card and the key blank?

I'm a little confused. This part number 89904-53512... it it just the card or the card and the key blank?
-53512 is the transmitter/credit card that worked with my 2017 LC. The blank key is a different part #.

Check this thread for more clarity:

Thank you very much. Order the card and key blank. Now just have to find a place to cut the key blank. Anyone in NY have a place?

On these FOB's for the 2016 part # 89904-53512

Can they be "previously used" or do they have to be never been used?

On these FOB's for the 2016 part # 89904-53512

Can they be "previously used" or do they have to be never been used?
I believe they can be used but you will need to send them to someone (example, you may have to reach out and provide them with the FCC ID on your used fob, Unlock Service Toyota Subaru smart key fob reset virginize HYQ14AHC HYQ14AHK | eBay - https://www.ebay.com/itm/232962267110) who can reset them before they can be paired to a new vehicle. I used a different ebay service to reset a lexus key fob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom