Lexus corners on FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey All,

I was wondering if these 96-97 turn signals would fit on my rig? It looks like they have tab on the upper housing...:hmm:
1bc3_2.jpg

they should fit fine. the lexus headlights are different but i have run landcruiser side lights on my lx and there was little to no difference.

They fit. I've seen a number of non-Lexus 80s use them.

BTW, those aren't turn signals. Turn signals are the amber bars underneath the headlights...

ya, those are "side markers" AKA parking lights.

Be sure to check with Cdan to see as he was able to get a pair of those JDM (OEM) markers, new.

The last I heard (a long time ago though) he could get them a lot cheaper than I could get them new in Japan.

Good luck!

That auction usually goes for about 100 bucks. I got mine brand new for 80 bucks from an online site on the west coast. Don't remember the name.

That auction usually goes for about 100 bucks. I got mine brand new for 80 bucks from an online site on the west coast. Don't remember the name.

That's what I thought, but didn't want to be too blunt. :hillbilly:
Why get them used if you can get them new for about the same price.

There are two different OEM versions, one with chrome running down to the bottom that matches the '95- models and the other kind that doesn't.

If LC80 still has them, that would be a good alternative to getting a new pair.

I've just noticed...

.. and went outside to check my cars.. from pix I've seen on this site, you guys don't have the additional small (about 1" x 2") flashers / turn indicators mounted on the front wings in the US !

My UK and JDM cars do, but the US model don't seem to, hence this interest in turn signal incorporated into the corners... strange as your country is even more safety concious than ours.

Old link to my JDM truck (Uk car is the same oin this regard) https://forum.ih8mud.com/80-series-tech/232017-few-gratuitous-pix-my-uk-jap-road-lc-93-lpg.html

.... hence this interest in turn signal incorporated into the corners...
I believe some folks on Mud have done such a mod, but I could be wrong!

I think Raven has done it or was looking into it (or something similar anyway: Sorry if I'm wrong!)

do they have built in cornering lights
If you mean that the clear light gets brighter to light up the area around the light when you turn on the blinker, then yes, they do.

They're just clear (not amber) and do not blink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom