Lexus 570 - after market bumpers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
New to this world, but having trouble finding compatible aftermarket bumpers for the 2009 LX570. Is it compatible with certain Land Cruisers?

On the front I’m looking for something low profile with hidden winch capabilities.

For the back, I’d like something that includes at least a spare tire option.

On the tires, I probably won’t go bigger than a 34, so to negate the need for any extra body or suspension.

Just starting down this road, Any and all help/directions would be greatly appreciated!

Its more straightforward than you think. Ironman bumper, winch, sliders, 34x11.5 tires. Most any front bumper will fit. Sliders have to deal with AHC but there are now 3 vendors making them. Rear bumper you have to work around AHC pump but many have made it work. Slee makes a 570-specific option, CBI will if you call them, and the ARB will fit as is (no side wing brackets).

IMG_1432.jpg

Last edited:
Its more straightforward than you think. Ironman bumper, winch, sliders, 34x11.5 tires. Most any front bumper will fit. Sliders have to deal with AHC but there are now 3 vendors making them. Rear bumper you have to work around AHC pump but many have made it work. Slee makes a 570-specific option, CBI will if you call them, and the ARB will fit as is (no side wing brackets).

View attachment 2608655
Def like the look of what you did! Did you lift yours at all? I was think 2” at most would do.

Def like the look of what you did! Did you lift yours at all? I was think 2” at most would do.

All I’ve done was adjust the front height sensor to raise the nose about 1.5”. Height control functions normally otherwise.

That looks clean!! I’ll look into that.
What are sporting on the rear?

What are sporting on the rear?
Same. Dissent aluminum with steel reinforcement. The base of the swingarms are also steel.

New to this world, but having trouble finding compatible aftermarket bumpers for the 2009 LX570. Is it compatible with certain Land Cruisers?

On the front I’m looking for something low profile with hidden winch capabilities.

For the back, I’d like something that includes at least a spare tire option.

On the tires, I probably won’t go bigger than a 34, so to negate the need for any extra body or suspension.

Just starting down this road, Any and all help/directions would be greatly appreciated!

Luckily you are in the golden age of aftermarket support for LXs. Many bumper and armor options these days. You should check out the official LX570 picture thread as you can learn quite a lot there:

Like others have mentioned, there are quite a few LX build threads - everything from mild to wild. Here are a few to get you started:

View attachment 2608655
What were the 3 vendors with lx570 sliders? I know slee was one of them...

All I’ve done was adjust the front height sensor to raise the nose about 1.5”. Height control functions normally otherwise.
I adjusted my sensors and hardly got anything from it. The drivers side is all the way up and the passenger is where it was (about mid-point) and all it did was bring the drivers side up a bit to match the passenger in N setting (less than 1/2"). I raised the passenger side sensor up but the LX would never settle on a height. It kept wanting to adjust itself. I think I need to get TechStream.

I adjusted my sensors and hardly got anything from it. The drivers side is all the way up and the passenger is where it was (about mid-point) and all it did was bring the drivers side up a bit to match the passenger in N setting (less than 1/2"). I raised the passenger side sensor up but the LX would never settle on a height. It kept wanting to adjust itself. I think I need to get TechStream.
Sounds like another issue you have there - my truck sits perfectly level side to side and front to back. I believe there are some threads on this board to troubleshoot this imbalance you are seeing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom