Leveling a 100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What options exist for leveling a 100? Nothing came from searching.

Thanks.

The 100 comes from the factory noise down so when loaded with cargo, passengers, beer, etc and towing something it will sit level. If you level the 100 with the front t-bars then when you add cargo and passengers the noise will be pointing up in the air.

You crank up the stock tbars a bit but I would not go to far because of the vehicle being noise up when loaded and stressing the stock tbars.

Andrew

I kinda like a nose down attitude...
E

It was designed that way. Leave well enough alone. Just one of my pet peeves... leveling... sheesh.
Sean

Would an ome lift address that?

-Matt

quote -> "What options exist for leveling a 100?"

Gee, I just spent like a $grand$ to unlevel my 80. Be careful what you wish for.

That reminds me, I need to adjust my LSPV brake thingie. :doh:

Riley

>> I need to adjust my LSPV brake thingie. <<

1 banana job. Get plenty of light under there so you can see what you're doing. Mark the current location, loosen the 2 frame mounted bracket bolts, and lower the LSPV bracket by .25" and you'll be fine.

I believe Rich posted a procedure for using the proper brake pressure testing SST if you're interested in an alternative method for doing the adjustment. His post was many, many months ago.

-B-

I do not carry a lot of cargo and I do not tow with this vehicle. I have a truck more suited for that job. I do not like the nose down look and even with back seats filled, it is still nose down. Any cranked the torsion bars on this model?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom