Let's See Your Toyota Expedition Build... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm not sure if we've done this yet and if not it's high time we do. I love reading the build threads and even have one of my own to edit up pretty quick..
There's something to be said for just admiring pictures, nice large format pictures to just show friends who we all are and give each other inspiration.

Let's keep it simple, post your current pic of your Toyota and a link to your build thread. :popcorn:

Last edited:
Before and after...

LX450 002.jpg

photo1.jpg

I really injoyed this build although it killed a few brain cells.

97LX450, Rubicon JK long arm, 14" FOX coilovers, front streer, Custom cross member, custom bent super flex rear control arms, 4" rr progressive SLEE coils, added factory lockers, auto up, ARB bumpers frt & rr, 16.5 Warn w/rope, 3000lb rr under mount winch, Puma air system, custom side window dog bars... the list goes on.

Next adds: 4 air steps, sliders, roof rack, window screens, blower, snorkle.

Jodo
LX450 002.jpg
photo1.jpg

Aut_3071.jpg

sandcruiser v1.1

damnisland.jpg

sandcruiser v1.2 (note pesky trailer)

revista.jpg

sandcruiser v1.3

hilltop.jpg

sandcruiser v2.2

_MG_7141edit1.jpg

sandcruiser v3.2

DSC_9301-778143.JPG

sandcruiser v4.2 (current model, to be upgraded soon)

*Stinkin LC owners! [takes his 4Runner off to a side corner in shame of the other kids posessions] ;p

Steve, you guys have another rig now and are prepping for a new one if I read that right?
I might just have to lurk your posts to see what that's all about.

Jodo (sorry don't know your real name)..how about a build-up link or picture set??

FWIW anyone scrolling this thread the PMC SwapMeet's next month up here in Sunny Nor-Cal, it would be nice to see some peers show up with their rides. :idea:

**EDIT-Everyone, try to watch your written line replies, cut them down so they don't scroll off the right side b/c of the large format pics. Thanks!

:D Shane

:lol: For the uniniated this is known as a "Frame Flush"..it helps get all the spiders/critters out of your frame and beautifies the rig w/ the nutrients from the mud bath. :hillbilly:

DSC_9301-778143.JPG

sorry for the large pic, if there is way to set sizes on the bbl code, I'll do it!

don't hide the frunner. the (3rd?) gen 4runner, before the new body style, is one of my favorite trucks around. I've had my eye on one for years. Great rig. Not as "take all comers" as a Land Cruiser, but better mileage (usually) and a little slimmer make it more appropriate for a lot of expeditions.

*No need to cut down the pic sizes, just clip the written stuff so it reads easier.
^IE: I hit [enter] after saying "easier." to drop this line down.

**2nd Gen 4Runner, 1995, late release and not (for my production date)
supposed to have even been done. P/O had a little pull w/ Toyota and special ordered it. :D

View attachment 335246

I really injoyed this build although it killed a few brain cells.

97LX450, Rubicon JK long arm, 14" FOX coilovers, front streer, Custom cross member, custom bent super flex rear control arms, 4" rr progressive SLEE coils, added factory lockers, auto up, ARB bumpers frt & rr, 16.5 Warn w/rope, 3000lb rr under mount winch, Puma air system, custom side window dog bars... the list goes on.

Next adds: 4 air steps, sliders, roof rack, window screens, blower, snorkle.

Jodo

Damn fine looking rig Jodo:cheers:. I know this is the "picture only" thread. Do you have more info & pictures on your truck somewhere?

Thanks,

Ran

*Anyone think the mods might make this a sticky?? Anyone want to second/third the idea while putting their pics up?? :popcorn:

3636030714_14b788f0c4.jpg

3636034962_2124c2c1fd.jpg

Here is mine. It is not done yet.

Thanks for posting up Oleg! Now stop chatting and get it done! :D
*Seriously, regarding my reply elsewhere, gonna goto the Outdoor Expo w/ it or not? Write it off as an advertising expense ;)

Here is mine.....it is a slow work in progress......

It is a minimalist expedition rig.

Not a great picture I know, better ones to come

The last one is before the latest upgades
80 MkII.b.jpg
80 MkII.a.jpg
80 - MkI.b.jpg

Last edited:
Here is mine. It is not done yet.

I like that;)
Is there enough space to allow for flex between the camper and cab?
Is that the one that had some problems in Mexico last year?

nice rigs. keep 'em coming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom