Lets see some pics of your FJ Cruisers (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here is a pic that I am very honored and very proud to have. The DangerBuggy on the cover of Toyota Trails July/August issue....

sc0007513d.jpg

I cant describe how kewl it really is.
:cheers:

Really, Corey...20 pics is a 'quick rundown?' :rolleyes:

Eleblanc...didn't know you had a FJC. Not in your sig.

Wife's.....

I bought it from my Dad not long ago, it had the bumper and winch, i installed the OME, silders and budbuilt skide plate. It is my DD. sold my audi and now the wife is driving the montero that is used to DD. No more space in my sig, i've dedicated my sig space to my LC!!

No fancy/expensive mods just cheap/functional/do-it-yourself mods. The truck is near perfect as is for me, I just had to reduce the bugs on the windshield, pay tribute to the three wipers and add overhead lights.
IMGP2589-1.jpg

Just added another mod today, a Thule T2 2 bike rack.
Had to get a new bike for it too, since I have been without a bike for awhile.
Bike is the 2009 Specialized Rockhopper Pro.

2.jpg

6.jpg

Here is our 2008...
DSC_0195.jpg

DSC_0323.jpg

Metal Tech front bumper/rock rails, ARB Snorkel, winch + blue winch line, PIAA Driving and Fog lights DIY Blacked out front bezel, mirrors. door handles, rear bumper wings etc...

what a nice truck which bumper?

The older (single piece) version of the All Pro FJ winch bumper. They now produce the same bumper, but the wings bolt onto the main crossmember for easier shipping.

Not a bad bumper, but it rubs the bottom of the bezel and sheet metal below the headlamps. One of these days I'll trim the top edge off of it to allow flexing without impact to the front clip.

Newest Addition

Here are some ppic's of the 2007 Cruiser.Just got it and have many plans, 3" lift, sway bar quick disconnects, winch etc:clap:
001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg

I just picked my 07 up 3 nights ago. I drove a souped up BMW for years, and I love - absolutely love my FJ!!

kcfjc-albums-my-07-fj-cruiser-picture9423-passenger.jpg

MF3 Dictum Ridge @ GWNF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom