Lets see some pics of your FJ Cruisers (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Recently switched out my old Terra Grapplers for some new STT Pros and mounted them on new TRD wheels

y4mh8AhV1MSijEvdGKBgODwJFrTwsQ55o6m6bPjyiGf5DjX2GErH4NZn0XriWBH2sAzKT6VxpCEoUCQpdXv-zvYA3uWQKYrqSaQzViu0rqzLFWvc9Z6Van32fWZH1lCa70fpO9t11x_mElD_hmYMD6wynOmJhK7tLbbuLQkEgfuyN_PoH-q0TDonw49WiaT4KM7gIh6B5wwd-MMH6UjAPC2tQ

Just got a 2007 for the Mrs. We'll use it for light to easy/med duty stuff and the built 80 for the hard/tech stuff. It’ll be a mild build for now, but you know how that goes😬
F9FDB8A6-A5DB-4168-A2CF-270717FA5537.jpeg

Absolutely, it's an old post. But I followed this thread.

Thanks, lots of great info in there. Here's with my current rear setup, it's respectable at least, but room for improvement (always!). Sorry for the poor quality, the pics are screen grabs from a video a buddy of mine took (this was on the Mojave Rd).
Screenshot_20190408-200647_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20190408-201040_YouTube.jpg

Here's the video.

Are you still running sways up front? If you do the budget long travel rear. I got the metaltec extended bump stops. And honestly not sure if it hits my axles bc my 35s max out my fenders i noticed. With 33s it will definitely tuck up.

Yeah, still running front and rear sways. I DD my FJ and didn't like the way it drove with the front bar disconnected. And that was before putting a heavy tent on the roof.
I need some longer rear springs to compensate for all the weight, i may go with the MT LT progressives. Then later I can add the shocks, bump stop spacers, and the brake lines.

Hi guys,

I've been lurking on here for years but never came forward to register. Finally bit the bullet so here I am.
This is my 2014 FJ Cruiser here in Australia.

If anyone has any questions I'm happy to answer otherwise I think I may start a build thread.. (are those a thing here?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom