Lets see some pics of your FJ Cruisers (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here is Helllga....

F34RRXj.jpg

Metalcloak came out with their articulation machine. Definitely have too stiff of springs up front to tuck the tires in. But I'm also running no sways so it works out. Next will be the LT rear. This is a Total Chaos 2" LT race series with Icons 2.5 and 700 springs.

20180724_184005.jpg

20180724_183938.jpg

went to Joshua Tree NP and didn't show a pic of a Joshua Tree,,mmmm. That is an iconic tree. please post a pic of a Joshua Tree if you go to Joshua Tree NP. Otherwise look up the U2 album cover. I was there 25 years ago ,I have nice pics of the Joshua Tree.

Went to South Lake Tahoe for a concert Saturday night and we had a few hours to kill. Began at the Rubicon staging area and drove the trail for a while. Must be peak time, parking lot full of rigs with trailers and it was Jeepers Jamboree weekend so people everywhere. We decided to take off up to Bucks Lake up a pretty strenuous trail, ala rock garden style. We had Bucks Lake to ourselves for the whole time we were there. 90F up there pretty warm for Tahoe. Heres a couple of pics. Looking into steel skids for the future, any recco's ?
IMG_5538.JPG
IMG_5545.JPG
IMG_5553.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom