Let's Play Name That Random Unplugged Connector/Harness! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sorry the only prize is saving your fellow half banana mud members sanity........well if I ever catch any of you degenerates in person I'm buying multiple rounds so there is that!

So doing some random crap to the tank and found another randomly unplugged connector, that makes 4. Took some pics anyone have any idea?

1/1a. Behind the punch outs on the left of the steering wheel, was this perhaps an aftermarket alarm? I don't recall my fully stock LX having that light on the cutout but I could be mistaken.
(Would be really nice if I could splice into this one for power to my TPMS display that I plan to put there!!)

1.jpg

1a.jpg

2. Under the passenger side dash dangling into the footwell

2.jpg

3. Under the rear I'm assuming this is the trailer harness, it did have the stock hitch

3.jpg

4. But if that's the trailer harness then what is this guy?! Under the rear on the passenger side.

4.jpg

Last edited:
4 IS your trailer harness (4way flat). Hopefully there is a converter box tucked up in the right rear fender well somewhere.

3 is the plug for the OEM sub tank that we didn’t get in the NA market.

Not sure on 1 and 2.

4 IS your trailer harness (4way flat). Hopefully there is a converter box tucked up in the right rear fender well somewhere.

3 is the plug for the OEM sub tank that we didn’t get in the NA market.

Not sure on 1 and 2.

Our first winner thank you thank you!!!

I was just hoping for a chance at some free beer. Couldn't even remember if there was a light in the glove box off the top of my head.

I doubt we will ever cross paths even if I did win. I tend to keep a pretty low bar for myself anyway ;)

No 2 is one of the factory front speaker connectors

Based on location, I suspect no 1 is for headlamp cleaners. Was that an option in the US market?

Okay that would make sense considering I have aftermarket speakers, the headlamp washers weren't an option in the US as far as I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom