Lets go to the beach tomorrow Sunday June 14 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Some more of the water crossing. Good people, good location, good weather = good time.:popcorn:
IMG_1604.JPG
IMG_1606.JPG
IMG_1607.JPG

it looked like a nice quiet run,, still decent temps too.

splitshot i fish spots along the verde all the time,,, that particular spot is always good for panfish, even a black ear from time to time, small mouth and cats are pretty common also along the cliff wall, rarely see large mouth and crappie around there.

It looked like a good spot to run into some channel cats or possibly a flathead. Reminds me of the salt before the diversion dam.
Also looks like a good spot to chill (with good fud/company and beverages) all night fishin'...:cool:

in my younger days we hefted some large rocks on the sheeps bridge and let them fall near the bank and watched the cat fish scurry around.

really? the jacuzzi is gone now?

i been thinkin to build a replica of the original tub, maybe i'll just do it this fall.

Last edited:
nope, the hot springs are still there - the tub is just miniscule now

at least I think that's what Phil meant :hmm:

there used to be a concrete tub built in the 30's, but it got washed away 5-6 yrs ago. someone put a tarp in the hole for a while to hold some water,, then a jacuzzi was put in, sounds like the jacuzzi is gone and were back to a hole in the mud.

Last edited:
oops,,,, well i'm gonna have to go check it out myself,,, that steel tank was placed away from the original and we put the jacuzzi away from that, so its prolly still there and hidden well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom