Les Schwab Auburn CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Got my BFG KM 255/85 from the Tire Rack. Picked up in Reno. $189 per tire. Shopped around a fair amount, including Les Schwab in Roseville, figured all the same. Tire Rack much better price than anywhere else. Figured I go to Reno quite a bit anyway sounded great.

Today I went to L S in Auburn, got them installed. $160 for 5, even had 4 extra lugs to get rid of my PO locking lug. Free of charge. Took a bit longer than I had hoped but ok.

So Im chatting with the Mgr and he asks me where I got the BFG's? I tell him where and how much. Told him that the price L S in rosevile had quoted me was $215 or so. He says his stores is a wholesale distributor for BFG and several others. Tells me he will beat anyones price and install is free at his store also.

So long story short is I lost $160 and could have given a local biz some more business. If you need tires in the Sacramento area I recommend the Auburn Les Schwab.

Scott

Thanks for the heads up. I live in Roseville, but have friends in Auburn. Guess I'll make a trip out there when I'm ready.

P.S. Reno ? I'm going there this weekend for the rib cookoff, going to be epic !

I highly recommend Les Schwab - I bought six RV tires (22.5) and they were the cheapest around, plus super service, and even sold my old (out of date, good tread) tires and gave me back a check for $300. I am in Texas and will check with the Oakridge, OR store if I ever need tires again. Great folks.

For car tires, Baker Tire in Bonham, Texas is still (probably) your best bet.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom