Lemme see photos of white letters out ko2's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Getting new ko2's. I kinda like white letters out, old school. So me some pics if you ride that way. Gracias!

Photos you say....
20170304_130300.jpg
20170315_092620.jpg
Resized_20170301_192529.jpeg

Nice my man! Just my opinion but damn, white letters out look great! Thanks for the pics brother! Any body else please, maybe white lc's or lx.

Nice my man! Just my opinion but damn, white letters out look great! Thanks for the pics brother! Any body else please, maybe white lc's or lx.

I just had a flash back to 1995 and my 4R lol

I dig it, too! If you're gonna go white walls out there's none better to do it with than some classic BFG A/T's! ...Kinda reminds me of the Jurassic Park Explorers! :hmm:

I dig it, too! If you're gonna go white walls out there's none better to do it with than some classic BFG A/T's! ...Kinda reminds me of the Jurassic Park Explorers! :hmm:
Man. Love those BFG's with white letters out. Takes me back.

I'll take you one tonight when I get home

Subscribed because I am thinking about the same thing on my Gold LX 470 with Rock Warrior wheels.

JUST DO IT!!
DSC_0515.JPG
DSC_0516.JPG
DSC_0517.JPG
DSC_0518.JPG

I so wanted to put my white letters out.....but to keep them clean is impossible...so I buckled under and turned them in.
For me they have to be sharp and white or forget it. I'm just too fussy.
I really like the looks of the BFG letters.

Here's the best comparison!

Remind you my running boards have been removed, front muds installed and I did crank my TBs to correct the bro lean and then had it aligned.

These are stock 275 KOs. :)

IMG_1039.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom