Parting Out Lehi, Utah 1999 Green Landcruiser FOR USED PARTS! (other 1998 & 1999 also available) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

In need of a wheel to use as a spare. I could take it with or without a tire. Still available? Shipping to 04274

Hi,
Do you still have the Front Ashtray panel? The one w/ 2 power outlets?
If so, how much shipped to 90503 ( So Cali)?
Thx~

I’m local and will attempt to reach you by phone tomorrow, but hoping to hear back in this thread first. Is the main engine ECU (mounted right behind the glovebox) still available? I need one for testing purposes.

EDIT: issue solved, had a loose ground. No ECU needed.

Last edited:
I need a drivers side front headlamp and out tail light. Will you DM me with detailed photos?

I don't normally post my parts here (car-part.com and Hollander are what wrecking yards use to share and locate) but we have been parting out several 80 & 100 series and want to help you guys find parts. I plan on doing an 80's thread of the stuff that we have soon We have been tearing apart Japanese vehicle for 32 years and cruisers, are our passion. Google search Japanese Auto Parts & Wrecking for more on our bio. We know that you are looking for hard to find parts and will do our best, but we can't just pull a clip, or find the screw that holds the handle on the ________. There is $15 min. charge per part, unless negotiated otherwise and there are truly too many to list here. We ship daily but please understand shipping can be VERY expensive based on size, weight and distance AND IT WILL BE AN ADDISTIONAL CHARGE. We put a 90 day warranty on our parts so that you can have the peace of mind while out enjoying your rig. Also, please email japaneseautopartsinc@juno.com for quicker a quicker response, unless it is after hours and then we will get back to you during regular business hours Mon-Fri 9am-5pm. Also, call 801-768-4424.

1999 GREEN LC just arrived yesterday. 240K but the engine sounds fantastic, even when started in very cold temps. The mechanical problems with this one are the ABS pump and bad AC compressor. Body wise, the right quarter panel has a good amount of bondo and it is now cracking. There are a couple of little dents and scratches on the bumper covers and front fenders but for the most part the condition of this vehicle is very good as it has been well maintained.
Front Headlamps $175 ea. Frt Grille $125. Front filler panel below headlamps $75. Front bumper (scratches and less fog lights) $175. Right marker light $50. Left Marker (water condensing) $35. Lt and Rt Plastic inner fenders $35ea. Clean hood, only 2 sm dents and clean from rock chips $250. Left fender $120 Right fender $85. Lower metal engine cover (rusty) $75 Plastic lower engine cover $75. Front door shells w mldg $250ea . Lt and Rt door mirrors $95 ea. Outer door handles $40 ea. Rear door shells w mldg $225 ea. Complete roof rack (needs to be repainted, faded) $150. Lt and Rt Rear Qtr mounted taillamps $75 ea. Rear upper hatch Assy. with glass and spoiler $400. Lower Hatch Assy with taillamps $275. Power door latches $65 e. Seat belts $55 ea. Right front Seat $200 Left front seat $175. 4 rear seats $125 ea. Console lid-good leather missing small bottom latch $75. Lt and Rt airbags $100ea. inner door panels $75 ea. Glove box $40. 1999-2002 Temperature control unit (tested) $150. Left master window switch $75. Headlamp switch $65. Speedometer $75. Left main sun visor $45. Secondary $25. Right main visor $45. Secondary $25. Air cleaner box $100. Intake hose $40. Air resonator w/ports $35. Thottle body $175. Engine Assy (runs great, no smoke, noise or consumtion $750. Transmission $700. Transfer case $350. Drive lines $100 ea. Rear axle assy with elec. locking diff AND switch with attached jumper harness $950. Also, I have an elec. locking axle that I am parting out. Rear elec. drop out diff. (with motor) $450. Rear axle shafts with backing plates $150 ea. Bare rear locking housing $350. Front steering knuckles $175 ea. Frt lwr control arms $75 ea. 16 alloy wheels (no center caps) $85 ea. Engine computer $100. Coolant overflow $25. Washer reservoir $40. Ac condenser $90. Fan Shroud $50. AC fan $60. I have another good ac compressor $125. Alternator $65.

In addition to this GREEN LC, we are parting 2 other 100 series that are BLACK and WHITE exteriors and TAN interiors. Neither have much in the way of front end parts or lights, but still have lots of great parts.

So there is my attempt to list some of the more popular and larger parts available. For more inquiries email japaneseautopartsinc@juno.com or
call 801-768-4424. This is a special place to visit so PLEASE schedule ahead of time if you plan to come in and you may be accompanied into the yard. Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. CLOSED WEEKENDS. Japanese Auto Parts, Inc 2501 N 1200 LEHI UT 84043

20191219_105629_resized.jpg 20191219_110336_resized.jpg 20191219_145122_resized.jpg 20191219_105508_resized.jpg

View attachment 2161686

View attachment 2161687

View attachment 2161728

View attachment 2161750

View attachment 2161757
I have a 98 Landcruiser. In need of the bumper filler panel, the left headlight assembly, and passenger side mirror assembly. Would be ship to Calif, zip 95126. Ty

I have a 98 Landcruiser. In need of the bumper filler panel, the left headlight assembly, and passenger side mirror assembly. Would be ship to Calif, zip 95126. Ty
only have the (R) mirror and it has light scratches, send me your email and i'll send you photos if you're interested.

@MsMcG What's the bumper filler panel? I have the styrofoam insert for the front.
It's metal and the same color the body is painted. Long and thin, stretches across the whole front end and "fills" the space in between the headlights/grille, and bumper.

@MsMcG What's the bumper filler panel? I have the styrofoam insert for the front.
It’s the trim piece that is sits between bumper & the grill.
1604944192087.jpg

Need both headlights and rear left outer tail light. Do you still have them, tabs intact?

Last edited:
Need both headlights and rear left outer tail light. Do you still have them, tabs intact?
The only headlights I have left have damage. Also, I don't have any quarter panel mounted tail lights left.

I'm Looking for the front Passenger fender.
Still available?
Has a lot of s***ty bodywork on it, not worth using. Found out when I removed it for another guy.

Interested in the filler neck for the windshield washer tank if you have it. Also battery tie down.
Filler neck is sold with the rest of the reservoir complete.

Reactions: KTP
How much for the tan leather seat skins for the front? I really need the back portion. My seat bottoms were recovered not long ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom