Parting Out Lehi, Utah ***UPDATED!!!1999 Gray Mica 100 series and parts from other part outs. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
NEW ARRIVAL! 1998 LandCruiser 100 series, for used parts.
Gray Mica Metallic paint, exterior color code is 1C3. Interior is also gray, and the code is LA10.
This is our most recent 100 series acquisition, but we do have 4 other 100 series that are less complete that we are parting out as well!

There are a couple of little dents and scratches on the bumper covers and front fenders, but for the most part, the condition of this vehicle is very good as it has been well maintained! Rust is pretty much isolated to the rear upper hatch. We drove this back from southern Utah and mechanically this thing runs great. The ABS/Brake Booster is good. The interior is not bad but the previous owner did get out of control with duct taping the seats.

There is $15 minimum charge per part, unless negotiated otherwise. We do ship daily, but please understand shipping can be VERY expensive based on size, weight, and distance.
We are located in Utah, so shipping a sunroof assy to New York will cost more than the part.

We put a 90 day warranty on our parts so that you can have the peace of mind that what you're getting is guaranteed to work properly.

Our business phone number is: 8Ol-768-442 4. If you call and we don't answer, leave a voicemail, and we will get back to you during our regular business hours. (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, MST)
You can also reach us via email: japautoinc@gmail.com

20200608_162530.jpg

20200608_162552.jpg

20200608_163137.jpg

20200608_163147.jpg

20200608_163104.jpg

What would the rear diff (including locker) and associated wiring/switch be worth?

Need both quarter panel sections behind the rear tires to replace a small amount of rust. Just maybe an 8"x8" section. Thought I'd ask before fabricating my own. Thanks. I can send you an email with photos of what I'm needing.

Is it possible to get the left rear quarter panel? I have rust repair to do. Can you send pics?

Interested in the passenger door mirror assembly.

You still have the thumb screw wheel knobs (see pic) that lock the luggage rack cross beams in place? In need of 2 please. Thanks!

LC thumb crew knob.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom