Parting Out Lehi, Utah 1999 Dark Green Landcruiser FOR USED PARTS!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi, I need 2-6 roof rack bolts (the ones that bolt the rack mounts to the roof channel). misplaced 2 while the rhino rack was attached. thanks

I'm in need of the spare tire tool kit - lug nut wrench and the tool for lower the spare tire. Please shoot me a DM. Thanks.

Do you still have the driver's door pull / arm rest?

20200607_090509.jpg

20200607_090046.jpg

Do you have the rear cross member harness? Its attached behind the bumper on the cross member. goes from one side of the truck to the other about 6 feet long has 4-5 plugs. Thank you in advance!

Good Morning, I need the mounting points for the third row seats. These are the pieces bolted to the rear floor. PO cut them to remove the seats......

Also the black piece in the center console, where the shift lever, cup holder , switches for heated seats are located. Thanks and have a great day!

Do you have the rear cross member harness? Its attached behind the bumper on the cross member. goes from one side of the truck to the other about 6 feet long has 4-5 plugs. Thank you in advance!
Do you have an email I can send photos to? To confirm we are talking about the same harness.
Is this still available?
Still available, $50 + shipping
Good Morning, I need the mounting points for the third row seats. These are the pieces bolted to the rear floor. PO cut them to remove the seats......

Also the black piece in the center console, where the shift lever, cup holder , switches for heated seats are located. Thanks and have a great day!
Good afternoon, we have all of those mounts you are looking for, I can do all 8 strikers for $170 + shipping
We have one shifter bezel left, priced at $60 + shipping

Do you have an email I can send photos to? To confirm we are talking about the same harness.

yes will send you a PM

I think you are taking my $50 quote out of context, that was a reply to the fella who was inquiring on a trim piece... I will send you the photos and let you know on a price when I confirm which harness this is.

I think you are taking my $50 quote out of context, that was a reply to the fella who was inquiring on a trim piece... I will send you the photos and let you know on a price when I confirm which harness this is.

Sounds good . Thank you!

Good afternoon, we have all of those mounts you are looking for, I can do all 8 strikers for $170 + shipping
We have one shifter bezel left, priced at $60 + shipping
Good Morning,

I only need two mounts. Passenger side inner mounts, that the seats fold down on.

And do you have cup holders?

Hello
I would like prices on the following items, please:
Both front headrests. Tan.
The 2nd smaller sunvisor behind the main sunvisor, driver's side.
2 of the three rear facing ac vents in the 3rd row.
Center interior light assembly, center of headliner, middle row.
The top trim piece on the rear hatch. The one shown in this photo.
Shipped to 37938, please.
Costs?
1593018863177.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom