Leg hair pulling solutions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 95 fzj80, does anybody else get their leg hairs pulled while wearing shorts driving on your left leg from the arm rest/window control area? I think its the seam between the top panel that has the window controls on it and the part that it's connected to underneath it. Maybe I'm the only one, I'd say I'm a medium on hairyness level so I don't think that I'm just super hairy.
I guess I could shave that part of my leg. Maybe somebody else has had this same problem and has a simple fix of maybe putting a spacer there or something covering that part.

You must have quite bushy arms. :rofl:

Wear pantyhose?! Or put tape over the gap, or take the cover off and put a thin piece of foam....

Wear pantyhose?! Or put tape over the gap, or take the cover off and put a thin piece of foam....
I was gonna go with yoga pants but to each his own.

Stop driving like a lady while airing out the kitty with the vent?

Stop driving like a lady while airing out the kitty with the vent?

Kinda what I was thinking. Put your left foot on the 'dead pedal' and leave it there.

I'm 6'-5" and have long legs, wear shorts 10 months out of the year. Mine doesn't pull the hair on my legs and I look like Chewbacca.

Remove the plastic foot rest near the kick panel. It will lower your leg and stop taking dna samples from you when you get out.

Toyota plebs: “my legs!”

Lexus superior race:
D7FD0F20-5C16-42DA-AD1B-2ACB14EF70DE.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom