Left rear drivers side window short or fuse (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My left rear drivers side window does not roll down either at the front drivers master switch or at the rear left drivers door. I thought it was the power motor or the regulator. Took them out and both work fine power connected to a 12v battery. Both up and down work with ease. Motor pushes the regulator just fine. I plugged the window motor back into the vehicle and still no response from the master switch or rear left switch.

I thought it was the rear left window switch was broken and the master switch doesn’t repsond either for that rear left window. All the other windows on the master switch work fine. Any ideas what could cause just one window to not respond? Would a bad window switch at the rear left door cause the master to not work either?

On mine , both switches started operating the rear drivers side window after I replaced just the master with an aftermarket unit. Had no operation from either switch prior.

On mine , both switches started operating the rear drivers side window after I replaced just the master with an aftermarket unit. Had no operation from either switch prior.

Okay. I will give that a try. I have two LC’s. Will try swapping and see if they solves it. Thanks for the idea and sharing.

Okay. I will give that a try. I have two LC’s. Will try swapping and see if they solves it. Thanks for the idea and sharing.

I gave it the old college go with a working master switch and no bueno on the either switch working. Thanks for the idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom