Left overs for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Fj 40 Left overs

Selling whats left of my baby. 1970 Fj 40

I got a 71 Fj55 and this became the donor vehicle. All that is left is the body and frame with the roll cage. The rear axle is a 14 bolt with wish bone and coils. disk conversion and welder diff It goes Also. the front springs are out board for full size axle. The front bumper is set up for M 12000. Im keepin the winch. Had a 350 in it motor monts are still there.

I have Roof (small crack in fiber glass and 1 craked window), doors, and Wind sheild (cracked glass). The body is a little rough but not bad for a life of 5+ trails. Just a bunch of small dents. Rockers folded under. Very very little rust in the drivers Floor board. It has never been rolled or on its side. Got extra fenders, aprons, hood, grille, bezel, running boards, 2 ws frames'a and lots of little parts. 2 toyota axles 1 missing 3rd member and parts of two 1 F motors. 3 speed tranny and t case.

I wanted to sell as a complete package but may consider parting out.

$1000 for all of it you ship or pick up

I cant get photos to post but can email foto if intrested.

Last edited:
Whats up? Is it to much $$$

I try to post photos but it keeps kicking back that I am not logged in. How is that if I am posting this ad.

Anybody......Anybody..............................................

i'ld be interested. did you have the 3spd case in it? if so, adapter come with this? my 40 has gotten too nice for the trail, so this is what i'm looking for. you can send some pics to parkergraves@aol.com

thanks

edit: ok, i just saw in your sig that you had a th350 in there. did you have coils up front too? any chance of selling that axle with it?

This is how it looked last fall. I pulled the body off to get the drivetrain out and its all sitting in the floor. I love that rear flex it still had 4" to go.
attachment.php

bump 800$

RE:FJ55 rollcage

Is the rollcage on the inside of your 55 or the outside reguardless how much would you like for it?

Thank you Chance

shoot a pic..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom