For Sale Left Over Parts from a Lx450 Part Out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
All parts pulled from a 1996 and a 1997 Lx450 with a 1FZ-FE and all prices are shipped

Front ABS (wheel speed) sensors (left or right) $130 each or both still in factory harness $250
Left Rear ABS (wheel speed) sensor $80
Mass air flow sensor (maf) $70
Air intake tube (from maf to tb) $70
AC compressor with suction hose and switch $90
Egr valve $60
All 4 factory coil springs $180
1 pair of OME J rear coil springs in great condition $130
2 Spare tire hoists , $45 for the nice clean one, $35 for the one that is a little dirty, but functional
I also have a Complete center stack (radio, ac control head, switches, etc.) IN MINT CONDITION. I would sell, but it would be $230

All heavy pieces will be much cheaper picked up in person, and I will add a few other pieces as I dig up other additional pieces Thanks, Tyler (256) 7three8-0471

Parts I will not ship:
I also have Six (6) LX450 wheels with center caps I will sell, but will not ship! $550 for the 4 best ones, $125 for the best one left, & $100 for worst of the six

I also have front & rear sway bars if anyone needs them

Thanks again, Tyler (256) 7three8-0471

Im looking for a front grill. ship to 54016.

I have one, shipping would probably be pretty high... Does $200 shipped sound fair?
Yikes... thanks for the reply... I only need the plastic grill not the front clip.. :) I found one for 80 bucks

take care..

since you mentioned you have the front grill, I'm in need of the front valance, i think thats what its called. It incorporates the front turn signals. Also badly need LX450 fender flares/cladding for the passenger rear door and fender. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom