Left Over Parts (autometer /tranny hump/ FJ55 springs) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I have a bunch of left over parts that I figured I would offer to the club before I tried the general public.

First, I have a bunch of z series autometer gauges. Most of these we bought in the late 90s but have never been opened. Some of these are the nice full swing mechanical gauges. I figured I would ask 50% of whatever they go for new.

Next I have Vintage Air condenser. Never been used or installed. I will have to measure and figure out the model, but as I recall it was one of the larger high efficiency models. Again, I would take 50% of whatever they go for new. As I recall the new price was like 160.

Next, I have an FJ55 tranny hump. This is the model with no holes, so it is excellent for those V8 conversions where you are moving thing around. Lets say $40.00

Finally, I have a set of Spector "Ironman" FJ55 springs with custom extended shackles. These were HD 2.5 inch lift as I recall, but I will see if I can find the catalog for the exact specs. I think they were made back in 99 or so, and have been sitting in my garage for most of that time. I will try and get pictures and a price for that.

Send me a PM if you have any interest

More pictures here:

http://s624.photobucket.com/albums/tt327/oldarizona/FJ55/Left Over FJ55 Parts/

Jared

DSC_0030Large.jpg

DSC_0043Large.jpg

DSC_0040Large.jpg

DSC_0039Large.jpg

Last edited:
i have those ironmans and really like them. be nice to have a second set but cash is being spent on other things right now. put them on the 55 section, they should go quick.

Here are some pictures of my FJ55 springs and shackles. And I have a set of stock 80 springs as well.

Let me know if there is any more interest.

DSC_0058Large.jpg

DSC_0059Large.jpg

DSC_0062Large.jpg

DSC_0063Large.jpg

What 80 springs are those?

The springs are stock springs from an 93 or 94 80 series. I have had them in my garage since we put our OME lifts.

Did you come up with a price and model # for the fj55 springs? I'm interested and will be in the Mesa area middle of may either after or before the overland expo in flagstaff, could pick up then.

Springs and trans hump are sold. Picked them up yesterday.

Thanks again Jared

Yep. FJ55 springs, shackles and tranny hump and sold and hopefully on their way to being well used. Still have the 80 springs

Last edited:
PM sent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom