Left out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
:bounce: Maybe us purest ain't in the target group. :confused: Been waiting to long to be diappointed. I'll keep a open mind. ooooout

mine will be puke brown if possible, (olive brown -836?) to match my 79

and it will drive me from home to my office, 1.5 miles, then to hoops 2.1 miles then home 1.5 miles just like the other.

maybe ill drive it down the gravel road near the park, maybe...?,

but like I said before they will look cool in my driveway wich is the point anyway, besides it will really piss my wife off when i wash and wax two LC instead of just one evry other weekend.

heh heh heh

what would be cool would be removeable roof

I like the blue but definitely green to match mine! (from another thread...) I'm liking the 6-speed manual option for the 4x4 version, 2 more than what I already have!

do not really care who the target group is, i actually need one for work. i've got a land surveying company we use a toyota tundra and fj60. trucks suck to land survey out of, you can use bed box's, tonnoue covers, it all sucks, stuff gets wet, rolls around, etc.... if you want an "suv" it hard to squeeze a suburban in the woods and keep a professional look about your truck (dents and scratchs) i use the fj60 to push down under brush and unstick the tundra. i need a smaller stripped down "suv". this thing looks perfect. jeeps are too small even the "extended one" for my survey equipment to fit in, and 4 runners are too $$, no choices really.

my $0.02

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom