Left my card... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MaddBaggins

Remember the KnightRider!
Threads
I left my card on a well built 60 at OfficeMax on Speedway today. I used one of my business cards and wrote a little message on back. Nice looking rig, and by the look of it I would say it gets wheeled. At first I thought it was SHO NUF, but his avatar shows a 62.

So, BMAN, some kind of CSC calling card would be a good idea. Tucson is crawling with all styles of cruisers, it would be good to get the word out. How about something in PDF that we can print at home.

yeah i talked to a guy wheeling a really nice 40 at broken arrow asked if he was on mud, he said sometimes so i told him to check out CSC,

mike

Having some sort of cards is a great idea. I dive about 500-1000 miles a week and see cruisers all over the place. Would be nice to have some cards to let folks know about us.

MaddBaggins said:
some kind of CSC calling card would be a good idea.

We had them when I was still with the AzLCA. We got a lot of club interest/response from them, not to mention an occasional desperate Cruiser seller. Matter of fact, I ended up buying one of mine that way out on the west side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom