*LEFT* front door and fender FREE! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
These were given to me for free so I cannot take money for them.

Buyer pays shipping, prefer to pick up or maybe deliver from 82001 (Cheyenne, Wyoming)

Early 70s fender

79 door WITH NO WINDOW CHANNEL. Perfect for making a half door!
4-15-07 091.jpg
4-15-07 092.jpg

I would love to have that fender if the front isn't hit.....

And I would be happy to pay a gererous packing fee if you won't take cash for it but I would need it sent to Sacramento and I know that can be a pain so if you have someone nearby I would stand aside but mine was trashed in an accident and I can't begin to fix it.....

FWIW,

I had a fender sent to me here in San Diego from Montana using Greyhound Bus lines. That part of Greyhound is called Greyhound Xpress I think.

http://www.shipgreyhound.com/

We used a cardboard box from a bicycle shop that was going to be thrown out. The actual shipping cost about 45 bucks from Greyhound.

The only hassle was I had to go to the terminal downtown to pick up the box. Not sure if that works for you guys but it was fairly cheap for something that size to get home!!!:cool:

Last edited:
If the first two takers don't work out let me know. If your willing to package and ship greyhound i will paypal(or other method) you the money it cost plus any packaging fees you may want to charge. Keep me posted thanks.

I'll take the fender if Gravel Maker (the first person who spoke up) doesn't want it but I will need it shipped. If its mine let me know and I'll work on arranging shipping - thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom