Led tail light Problems (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello guys, I got some clear led tail lights on ebay. I installed them but noticed that my reverse does not work and that the left tail light is always glowing even if not braking.

I read on previous post about installing a resistor because of cruise control not working.. this is not my case. What should I do? I tested the bulbs and they all work.

take a look at the bulb socket on your harness. If the socket looks corroded, get some sand paper in there and clean it up. You need a good clean connection for your lights to work.

Some of these LED lights are polarized: they'll work one way but not the other. You might try flipping them over.

Some of these LED lights are polarized: they'll work one way but not the other. You might try flipping them over.

Thanks for the input guys, I got the LED's to work right but now my reverse lights that are regular bulbs don't work. I don't think they ever worked before also. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Most likely it's the switch in your great shift. Center console.

Got the problem solved. It was the neutral switch under the car. I just adjusted it and now my reverse lights work now!

Do you like the look and performance of the new LED brake light assemblies?

The thing me that stops me from wanting the depo red/clear led taillights vs the standard depo red/clear taillights is I think the poorly made LED clusters will start to die with enough off road driving. Could be wrong though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom