LED Replacement lamps. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I ordered a set of LED replacement lamps for the FJ. I got coming in two 400 lumen rear backup replacement lamps, and also a full set of interior lamps for the map and dome/cargo lights. I got my stuff from PFRan LED kits.

Vehicle-specific kits - Toyota - FJ Cruiser - PFran LEDs

Looks like good stuff. Hope it works out.

Erick, can you post up the info on the LED's you were using in the mirrors? Also, the rock light kits and the 7 led lights you used on your rack? thanks!

In case anyone was wondering, here are part numbers for the lamps in the 2010 FJ:

Back up light [921]
Dome light [DE3175]
Front sidemarker [7528]
Front turn signal [7528]
License plate [2825]
Map light [175]
Parking light [7528]
Rear sidemarker [7443]
Rear turn signal [992 (7440A)]
Stop light [7443]
Tail light [7443]
Trunk/Cargo area [DE3175]

Bart

Last edited:
Also, which HID kits are people running on their trucks? I want to do a conversion but would like some input. Is there a kit out there that deals with the DRLs? I'd hate to loose them.

cool looking kit, and on sale for 80 bucks. That's hard to pass up. Do you know if it works the drl's also?

well, first answer me this...
Are the DRLs a seperate bulb or some sort of diffuser/reflector that is activated infront of the low beams? I don't see how there could be a second bulb in there as is, but then again I've never looked.

because if its a diffuser... then I would say yes.

actually after doing some research, the drls must be disabled. On the FJ, the way it works is by running current ot the low beams via a resistor that drops the voltage to make them dim. Not good for the HID's.

The other things with this kit like most is that the high beams are done via a separate bulb. It's a halogen lamp mounted next to the hid lamp.

The side lights are led drl's off ebay. The hid's on the roof are kragans the led's in The mirrors are 28 smd led wedge bulbs

I am pretty sure you will be happy with the PFran's. Lots of 80 guys run his stuff and I have never heard a complaint from anyone. I think Larry and Justin both run those in their 80's and maybe even Scott in the LX.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom