LED Halo Angel Eyes Headlights vs Depo Headlights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have read multiple threads on the Depo headlights with various bulbs. I was planning on purchasing a set with Halogen bulbs until I saw these LED Halo Angel Eyes Headlights.

Wondering if anyone has swapped these in and what you think about the visibility and durability?

Anyone have an opinion as to which set to purchase? I like that the Halo's come with the side lights, but don't like that they are plastic.

Screen Shot 2021-05-16 at 11.19.45 AM.png

Depo.jpeg

Order them up and give em a try!!!!!

I fitted plastic Depo lights on my aussie 105series.
I had busted an original, and the depo lights where a cheaper option.
They were single piece with side indicators. I went for ones with black background (not chrome) and no Halo rings because I didn't want it looking hella being.
They looked great, updated the look of the front a lot. Light spread was decent.
I don't know how long they last, but figured if I got 5-10 years out of them and still had the cruiser, the cost was reasonable.

Stick with Depos, they look modern but not bling. Provide good light as well, I stuck with halogen and not LED. I got mine from ebay-seller was from Lativa..for almost half the price as the ones you posted. However they did not come with pigtail adapters.

I went with the Depo lights and halogen bulbs a couple years back. I picked up some LED H4 bulbs from auxito via Amazon and was was amazed by the output. Beam cut off is really crisp.

Depos are glass and use H4 low beams and H1 high beams.
LED halos are plastic.

Seems there is a 50/50 on either one. I'm still thinking going with the Depos because the Halos look a little too modern or as Texaswagon said, bling.

I went with the Depo lights and halogen bulbs a couple years back. I picked up some LED H4 bulbs from auxito via Amazon and was was amazed by the output. Beam cut off is really crisp.
Were the LED H4 plug-n-play? Were they substantially better than the halogen bulbs? Do they plug into the factory headline wiring?

You need the wiring harness adapters, either from Innovative Wiring or the ones provided with the deposit (not all depos come with harness). I tried the Auxito adjustable LED lights (which are plug and play with the adapter harness) but they had to much "splash." I switched them out with sylvania Silverstars and they are 13x better than stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom