ODD IRON OFF ROAD …. ALL THINGS LED LIGHTING + (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The first set of 100 Series LED dome lights were shipped recently. We are now awaiting feedback from the first
customer.

I installed these in my FJ60 last week and the difference is literally like night and day. Every time I'm getting out of the truck at night and the dome light comes on, I pause for a half-second and look around the cab wondering what's wrong because it's suddenly so bright in there. Then I realize it's the new dome light and I mentally pat myself on the back for getting it.

I installed these in my FJ60 last week and the difference is literally like night and day. Every time I'm getting out of the truck at night and the dome light comes on, I pause for a half-second and look around the cab wondering what's wrong because it's suddenly so bright in there. Then I realize it's the new dome light and I mentally pat myself on the back for getting it.
Thanks for the kind words. :cheers:

image.jpeg
Interior

I do believe I recognize that engine compartment ....
You gave me permission to use the photo. It was buried in the ultra fine print at the bottom of page 38. :)

My copy of the contract only has one page! :hmm:

image.jpeg

If you want to see Bambi long before he becomes an issue or an insurance claim, here's the solution. :)
(Aurora LED Products)

LED dome light kits are available for the 40, 45, 60, 62, 70, 80 and 100 Series Land Cruisers as well as the Toyota Tacoma.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom