ODD IRON OFF ROAD …. ALL THINGS LED LIGHTING + (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need to get Rob to make me lights for the 100. The lights in the 80 are awesome. Major improvement.
Just need your Cruiser for a template. :)

image.jpeg
Just a reminder :
In addition to Odd Iron's complete line of LED products for the interior, Rob also carries a full line of Aurora's exterior LED products including driving lights, light bars, work lights, rock lights, etc.

image.jpeg

Odd Irons website has been greatly expanded to include the following items:
(In addition to their extensive inventory of LED products for both interior and exterior use)
Terrain Tamer products
ARB products
Garrett Turbos
Tribal Whip accessories

Last edited:
I have no idea what Amazon offers so I can't really answer your question. Our goal isn't to compete with a multi billion dollar company. :)
Thanks for your interest. We should have additional information in a couple of weeks.

Last edited:
The first set of 100 Series dome lights should be completed this week. (Dome lights / map lights) **

** The dome light kits aren't simply bulbs but are custom "plug and play" units that feature a backing plate with enhanced grounding properties designed specifically for your Cruiser. The units use only high quality multi-bulb LED
arrays.
Thanks

Awesome - any thoughts on the courtesy lights in the doors? Looking forward to my kit (LEDs are awesome for camping and forgetful kids) :)
Please contact Rob at "extremearrow@yahoo.com" to discuss the courtesy lights. I'm sure he will consider it if there is adequate demand.
Thanks

100 Series dome light prototype on the bench. The photo shows only one light out of three illuminated. You should be able to find all of the loose change that fell between the seats.
image.jpeg

Odd Iron Off Road now makes LED dome light kits for the 40, 45-47, 60, 70 (all of them), 80 and 100 Series Land Cruisers. Thank you very much for your business.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom