ODD IRON OFF ROAD …. ALL THINGS LED LIGHTING + (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Alright, I'll be in on this as well. My truck is 24v so it was a pleasure to read it can handle that. Please let me know who to paypal. Would need cargo and front light. Regards.

Alright, I'll be in on this as well. My truck is 24v so it was a pleasure to read it can handle that. Please let me know who to paypal. Would need cargo and front light. Regards.
The contact information is contained in post 23 but I'll also follow up with a P.M.

I ordered a set yesterday for my 62. They said they were out of one (I think it was the rear light), but would ship both out by the end of the week.

I ordered a set yesterday for my 62. They said they were out of one (I think it was the rear light), but would ship both out by the end of the week.
It's my understanding that both the front and rear dome lights kits are now in stock.

Please send info for total including shipping for the front and rear kits for an FJ62. Thanks.

Zip is 97501

Sorry since I'm not familiar with the "Superbright" product, I can't make a comparison. Perhaps "thewall151" can share his experience.

I think the question is: what advantage is there to replacing the whole lamp assembly with this unit over just using an LED replacement bulb in the stock assembly? I've been curious about this as well.

I think the question is: what advantage is there to replacing the whole lamp assembly with this unit over just using an LED replacement bulb in the stock assembly? I've been curious about this as well.
Please contact the shop at 229-224-4496. Rob will be glad to discuss his product line.

Please contact the shop at 229-224-4496. Rob will be glad to discuss his product line.

Actually just looking for someone who has bought one of these to explain their reasoning. This is in tech not classifieds.

I got mine installed yesterday. Very easy to install and the amount of light is amazing compared to the old lights. The only thing I had to do was ream out the holes for the screws in the back light as they were a little small.

I installed mine last weekend and they are BRIGHT!! No issues with install, 24 volt is no issue at all. I'm very happy with the lights and would highly recommend them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom