ODD IRON OFF ROAD …. ALL THINGS LED LIGHTING + (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I did the interior lights awhile ago and it was one of the easiest mods I have done. It is a night and day difference, if you will. I just ordered the underhood light set and the license plate leds based on senorx's photos above.

Your orders and positive comments are greatly appreciated. The under hood lighting system has proven to be a very popular product. Before and after photos are also appreciated. :)
Thanks

Last edited:
I did the interior lights awhile ago and it was one of the easiest mods I have done. It is a night and day difference, if you will. I just ordered the underhood light set and the license plate leds based on senorx's photos above.
You didn't specify 12V or 24v so we sent you a relay for both.

image.jpeg

Simple Facts:
Most OEM Land Cruiser dome lights won't attract a lonely moth.
Ours will. :)

Last edited:
To answer a reoccurring question .....
While we do sell individual LED bulbs for exterior use, our LED dome light kits are not "SIMPLY BULBS" and they're certainly not EBay bulbs. The dome light kits are comprised of multi-bulb arrays that have undergone extensive testing.
They are then placed on custom backing plates with enhanced grounding capabilities that are "plug and play" for your particular application. These custom units are available for every Cruiser from the earliest 40 Series through the 80 Series.
Thanks, Odd Iron Off Road

Comments from a 60 Series customer ........ :)

"Iron Off Road LEDs and they are literally night/day. I also have the reverse LEDs and license plate LEDs. Absolutely LOVE them! I ordered the under the hood LEDs and I'll be tackling that job next week. Nothing but great things to say about Odd Iron Off Road."

We just got word that Rob's dome light kits were spotted in a 40 and 60 Series at last years SEMA show which is kinda cool. :)

image.jpeg

FREE SHIPPING...... For our customers in the U.S.

Canadian orders have discounted shipping for $6.00 (USD)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom