Leather Interior for Land Cruiser V8 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we can do all the seats and center console. Out light tan color will match the best with the tan interior of your vehicle.

Sorry we don't have carpeting - only seat covers, and center console.

We don't do installation, we only sell these items. You probably wanna google upholstery shops in your area and should be able to find few. We also started to create a database of upholstery shop, so if you could PM me your location then maybe I can recommend someone to you?

Thanks
can you give me an ides of what an entire upholstery package will cost?

Front row seat covers
Middle row seat covers
3rd row seat covers
Center console cover
Door inserts
Door arm rests

All this will be $1500 in genuine leather

Thanks
How about just for the Front seats and console lid of a 99 LC? Could you potentially make it in the darker color of the dash instead of the beige?

How about just for the Front seats and console lid of a 99 LC? Could you potentially make it in the darker color of the dash instead of the beige?

We can make it in any of the colors from this chart
1603216316544.png

It will be $500. Our prices don't change based on colors.

Thanks
That means it will be like 7 pieces in total, 2 seat bottoms, 2 seat backs, 2 head rests and 1 console cover? What is the add'l price for the door inserts and armrests, just the front ones?

That means it will be like 7 pieces in total, 2 seat bottoms, 2 seat backs, 2 head rests and 1 console cover? What is the add'l price for the door inserts and armrests, just the front ones?

Correct 7 pieces.

Door arm rests will be $150. Door inserts will be $400

Thanks

I would be interested in LX570 covers if they're ever offered!

Correct 7 pieces.

Door arm rests will be $150. Door inserts will be $400

Thanks
I just realized I have arm rests in the middle of the seats, by the console. Are they included or separate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom