Leather Interior for Land Cruiser V8 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry it seems like we don't have pattern for these and unless you send us the originals, we won't be able to make covers for you.

Please let me know if you are interested in sending OEM covers.

Thanks
Ok. Thanks for checking.

Here are covers that we did for a customer. You can design your own here

2008-2015 Toyota Land Cruiser V8 Leather Replacement Seat Covers - $449.95 | Ridies.com

1595959144250.png

1595959167104.png

Those look great!! Will need these in the future!

Could you post up some details (specifications) about the leather that is used for
the seats covers and where the leather is from?

So which is yours, full grain, split hides, ---??

Does it hold up as well as the original leather seat covers?

Looks great.. whats the time it takes from moment of ordering, to getting it in customer's hands?

I always prefer leather. Easier to clean imo. My current car is used and has cloth seats, getting them professionally cleaned made them feel much better.

You mean these?

yes. we have the tan color. can you do all the seats and the top of the center console? what is the cost and lead time for a kit for the entire interior, and do you have the carpeting also? I would say for now the genuine leather, but I will confirm that. Would it be better for us to bring the vehicle to you?

yes. we have the tan color. can you do all the seats and the top of the center console? what is the cost and lead time for a kit for the entire interior, and do you have the carpeting also? I would say for now the genuine leather, but I will confirm that. Would it be better for us to bring the vehicle to you?

Yes we can do all the seats and center console. Out light tan color will match the best with the tan interior of your vehicle.

Sorry we don't have carpeting - only seat covers, and center console.

We don't do installation, we only sell these items. You probably wanna google upholstery shops in your area and should be able to find few. We also started to create a database of upholstery shop, so if you could PM me your location then maybe I can recommend someone to you?

Thanks

This is great news that you are offering such a quality product. As soon as my kids grow up and stop destroying my leather I'll contact you to help me freshen them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom